TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions apply to all AMPD studios facilities and work done by AMPD studios for the Client / Members and prevails over any terms and conditions put forward by the Client / Members.
- The AMPD studios shall make the Studio and the Operators available to the Client / Member for the Period of the Booking and shall produce the Master Recording at the direction and subject to the monitoring and approval of the Client / Member or the Representatives.
- The Client / Member shall only permit people directly involved in the Recording to enter the Premises, and only during the Booking Period.
- AMPD Studios reserves the right to require any person to leave the Premises.
The Client / Member is responsible for:
- ensuring that the Client’s / Member’s Equipment is compatible with the Studio.
- any problem or damage caused by any use of Clients / Members Own Part Recorded Media and plug-in software (including any virus damage); and
- any acts or omissions of the Representatives or the Client’s / Member’s Personnel as if those acts and omissions were its own,
- ensure that all hard drives and memory sticks are Mac compatible.
and AMPD studios gives no warranty, undertaking or representation as to any of the foregoing.
- If (a) the Client / Member fails to use the Studio for any or all of the Period of Booking, (b) the Client / Member cancels the Booking or (c) AMPD studios terminates the Booking, AMPD studios may at its sole discretion and without any obligation whatsoever, make the Studio and Operators available for an alternative booking.
- AMPD STUDIOS does not offer any postproduction services.
CLIENT / MEMBER’S OWN MEDIA, PERSONNEL AND EQUIPMENT
The Client / Member will be responsible for the integrity of the Client’s / Member’s own media, including without limitation the Client’s / Member’s Own Part Recorded Media, and the AMPD studios shall not be liable or responsible for any deficiency in or caused by such media.
The AMPD Studios shall procure that each of the Client’s / Member’s Personnel shall abide by the AMPD Studio’s rules, regulations and health and safety and other policies and the Client shall be responsible for:
- the actions of the Client’s / Member’s Personnel on the Premises.
- any and all injury, loss or damage to any person’s equipment or premises caused by any act or omission of the Client’s / Member’s Personnel, or as a result of any defect in or inappropriate specification of the Client’s Equipment or the Client’s / Member’s own media;
- any and all loss or damage to the Client’s / Member’s Equipment (which shall be at the sole risk of the Client).
The AMPD studios reserves the right to refuse installation of the Clients / Members plug-in software to any of AMPD STUDIOS computer hardware.
The Client / Member shall vacate the Studio and the premises and remove all Client’s / Member’s Equipment forthwith at the end of the Period of Booking or, if AMPD studios so elects in writing to termination the Booking.
RECORDINGS AND MATERIALS
- The Client / Member shall procure the collection of the Recordings and all ancillary materials (if any) immediately upon completion of the recording session.
After the Collection Date:
- notwithstanding any other provision of the Agreement, the Materials shall be held by the AMPD studios solely at the risk of the Client / Member;
- AMPD studios shall be entitled to serve notice on the Client / Member requiring the Client / Member to collect the Materials within one week of the date of such notice failing which, AMPD studios shall be entitled to destroy or otherwise dispose of the Materials without further notice of warning.
- The AMPD studios shall not retain any ownership on any property of the Master Recordings.
- Smoking anywhere on the Premises is strictly forbidden. This applies to anything that can be smoked and includes but is not limited to, cigarettes, pipes, cigars and herbal cigarettes, e-cigarettes, vapes etc. This is in the interest of hygiene, safety and the health of other users of the Studio, the Company’s employees and in compliance with legal requirements.
- Any Client / Member or Client Personnel wishing to smoke must do so strictly within a designated outside area on the Premises.
DRUGS & ALCOHOL
- AMPD studios is committed to providing a safe, healthy, and productive working environment for all employees, contractors, clients, members, client Personnel and visitors involved in its operation.
- The use of drugs on the Premises by the Client / Member, Client Personnel is strictly forbidden.
- Any Client / Member or Client Personnel found using, supplying, under the influence, or in the possession of, an illegal substance whilst on the Premises will be required to leave the Premises immediately and may face prosecution under the law. A breach of this shall be deemed to be material breach of this Agreement. In such circumstances, AMPD studios reserves the right to terminate the Booking, regardless of whether such Booking has commenced or not, and any Fees paid or owing to AMPD studios by the Client / Member shall be non-refundable.
- Consumption of alcohol on the Premises by the Client / Member or Client Personnel is strictly forbidden save in respect of alcohol served by AMPD studios on-site catering service. Where alcohol is served by AMPD studios on-site catering service it is the sole responsibility of the Client / Member and the Client Personnel to ensure that any alcohol is consumed in a responsible and appropriate manner and does not cause a breach of any other term of this Agreement.
- AMPD studios reserves the right to refuse entry to the Premises to any Client / Member or Client Personnel or require that any Client / Member or Client Personnel leave the Premises if AMPD studios considers that, in its sole discretion, the Client or any Client Personnel is behaving in an inappropriate manner or endangers the right for all employees to work in a safe working environment. For the avoidance of doubt, this shall include where AMPD studios considers that the Client / Member or any Client Personnel has consumed alcohol in an inappropriate or irresponsible manner. In such circumstances, the Company reserves the right to terminate the Booking, regardless of whether such Booking has commenced or not, and any Fees paid or owing to AMPD studios by the Client / Member shall be non-refundable.
- The Client / Member shall be responsible for the actions of the Client Personnel and shall ensure that the Client Personnel are made aware of the obligations and shall ensure that the Client Personnel comply with these obligations at all times.
- To the extent AMPD studios so elects in writing, AMPD studios obligations under the Agreement shall terminate with immediate effect if the Client / Member commits a breach of any provision of the above and any other provision of the Agreement.
- To the extent permissible by law, the Client / Member shall keep AMPD studios fully indemnified against all costs, expenses, damages and losses, including any interest, fines, legal and other professional fees and expenses awarded against or incurred or paid by AMPD studios arising out of, or in connection with, any breach of the above or any other provision of this Agreement by the Client / Member or any Client Personnel.
- In the event that a Booking is terminated as a result of a breach, AMPD studios shall not be required to refund any fee to the Client / Member and reserves the right to charge the full Fee to the Client in the event that a paid booking is cancelled by AMPD studios, regardless of whether such Booking has commenced or not.
- The Client / Member shall indemnify AMPD studios and keep AMPD studios indemnified in full against any injury, loss, damage, costs and/or expenses suffered by the Company arising from or attributable to:
- the Client’s /. Member’s cancellation of the booking including without limitation any costs or expenses incurred by AMPD studios in connection with the booking;
- the Client’s / Member’s making use, or exploitation of the Recordings;
- the Client’s / Member’s breach of the Agreement;
- the Client’s / Member’s media including without limitation the Client’s / Member’s Own Part Recorded Material; or
- the Client’s / Member’s own plug-in software.
CONTENT OF RECORDING AND RESTRICTIONS
- The Client / Member undertakes that nothing whatsoever shall be included in the Recording which constitutes a breach or infringement of any intellectual property rights or which shall be in any way illegal, scandalous, obscene or libelous and the Client will indemnify AMPD studios and keep AMPD studios indemnified in full against any injury, loss, damage, costs and/or expenses in respect thereof and shall pay all costs, fees and expenses which may be incurred by the Company in reference to any such claim.
- The Client / Member may acknowledge that the Recording took place at AMPD Studios. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the fact that the Recording is recorded in the Studio does not imply an “endorsement” as between AMPD studios and the Recording or the Client. If AMPD studios becomes aware that the Client is implying such an endorsement, AMPD studios shall notify the Client / Member and the Client shall immediately cease the relevant.
- AMPD studios shall not be required to reproduce any matter which in its opinion is or may be of an illegal, scandalous, obscene or libelous nature.
- The Client / Member undertakes to AMPD studios that in all materials recorded, mastered or post-produced at the Premises:
- it shall credit AMPD Studios as the location of such work; and
- if the Client credits any of its employees, agents, or contractors, it shall also credit the Operators.
- AMPD studios reserves the right to restrict usage of any parts of the Studio depending on the nature of the recording in the other Studios.
- Cancellations are required to happen Between 1 week and 48 hours prior to session start.
- Should a client / Member cancel less than 48 hrs prior to the start of a session: The client / Member will be barred for making another booking for a month.